Thursday, October 2, 2008

Breaking the ice...

Well, I created this blog as an assignment for a class I had... with no real intention of ever doing much with it. However my cousin has inspired me to try. So here goes my first Blog post!

I am finding my motivation for completing my college classes this semester almost nonexistent. You would think I would be excited.. I'm a Junior now, but I so am not excited. The idea that I still have 50+ hours to complete equating to about 2 or maybe 2 1/2 years left, makes me feel as if I will never get there. I finally have all my general education classes out of the way... and my internships in the classroom are going to be coming soon. That might make me feel as if I'm getting there. But for now... I find myself staring at my books and sitting there, one thing about online classes, without self motivation and being driven its easy to say ahh I will do that tomorrow. Then before you know it your swimming in homework and going to be luck if you pass.

sigh...

OK... this is very random but hilarious! My 4 month old kitten just fell in the toilet! I was typing in a quite house, not a sound... curplunk! ArrAAArrhhhh!! One soaking wet kitten! Now it is looking at me as if I had something to do with its demise! LOL...

Well... off to hit the books, and try and acomplish something.

2 comments:

The Coleman Chronicles said...

Hi Pam-- This is your long lost Aunt Lisa!! I was surprised to see your name on Gina's site so I had to check yours out! I am very proud of you for going into education. Surely you remembered that I am a teacher and am already into my 17th year of teaching--Woo Hoo!! Keep working on that school work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO PAM!!!!!

Gina said...

Great Blog, girlie! Love it! So glad that we found a way to finally keep track of each other! Looking forward to keeping up with the Rosebroughs!
Love you!

You WILL get done with school, and I bet time will fly. Hello? Cede is 13? How fast did that fly by???

Mercedes

Mercedes
"Reflections"

Cody

Cody
"Inocents"